- Yes. Cal-Lab recognizes the “doorknob policy” which means that each location must have a separate membership.Am I paying “dues” OR “attendance fees”?
- Dues are just that…dues. Dues are based on a calendar year, January 1st through December 31st. One (1) complimentary registration for lab employees is a membership benefit.What if I cannot attend the annual meeting? Do I still need to pay my dues?
- Yes. Dues are fees that are nonrefundable and are paid to be a part of the Cal-Lab Association all year long. Dues are also contractual and continue to accrue until cancelled in writing by the member. Attending the annual meeting is a membership benefit.What if my membership has lapsed for less than one year?
- Membership benefits are terminated on January 1. If you did not cancel your membership in writing, unpaid dues remain on your account for a full year. To reinstate your membership, outstanding balances must be paid.What if my membership has lapsed for more than one year?
- Dues are payable on a calendar year basis. If membership lapses for over one year, there is a $50 fee to reinstate / reactivate your membership status (waived for 2022).Now that I’m a member, when will I be billed for dues?
- Dues are invoiced in late November or early December and are payable by December 31st.I have a friend that would like to join Cal-Lab Association. Is a membership application available?
- Yes. A membership application is available to view and print here.